WHY AND HOW TO JOIN
- Receive the most current homelessness information and news in the industry.
- Have access to training, participate in committees and are eligible for committee leadership and Board positions during the nomination process.
- Are provided withpeer opportunities to “case conference” (brainstorm about complex homelessness households) and solve barriers and gaps that surface when addressing the many layers of homelessness
- Are promoted via social media and Collaborative efforts – for member projects and events
- Invest staff time, leadership and strategize for the good of the community, to provide wrap around homelessness and prevention services.
- Are committed to the goal of one day attaining a functional zero when every person in Kern County will have a place to call home.